What you can expect from your investment
- 120 hours of supported classroom based learning
- Affordable payment options, which don’t cost any more than paying up front
- Full course notes available online, with logins that never run out
- Training based on up to date researched information in the fields of neuroscience, therapy and hypnosis
- Proof about what hypnosis, hypnotherapy and solution focused hypnotherapy is and why it works
- Course notes and teaching that are reviewed and updated regularly according to the latest findings in neuroscience and therapy. To keep you at the forefront of the profession
- Experienced and currently practising hypnotherapists as lecturers. We understand what it takes to become a successful hypnotherapist in today’s therapy and business climate
- Highly experienced and inspiring guest lecturers for specialist course modules, such as sports performance
- Access throughout the month to your lecturers, for support and to answer questions
- We are part of a National network of schools. This means that you can make up any missed time (due to illness etc) easily and without interruption to your learning at no extra charge
- Help with the administration of being a hypnotherapist* – marketing, insurance, governing body membership etc
- An independently accredited and assessed qualification (the HPD), that only 20% of the UK’s hypnotherapists have. You will be the benchmark of the profession. (assessment fee is included)
- Upon graduation you will already be an experienced therapist with people referring you and giving you testimonials
- Your training is highly practical, delivered in a safe, motivational and enjoyable environment
- A full CPD (Continued Professional Development) programme to support your future learning and professional requirements after qualification
- The only training and qualification to give you access into the level 5 Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma. This is currently the highest recognised and accredited hypnotherapy qualification in the UK.
- A peer group and support of a nationwide network of like minded solution focused hypnotherapists when you engage in peer support, supervision, CPD and online forums.
- Training that is designed specifically to get you set up as a clinical hypnotherapist in private practice, confidently, safely and competently
Training, assessment and external verification is £2950.00, but many students take advantage of our monthly instalment offer to spread the cost over 10 months.
After successful interview a 10% non refundable deposit is required to secure your place on the course. After that you can pay in full on a date to be agreed, to coincide with the first module. Or you can choose to pay a further 9 monthly payments on a date to be agreed. The payment will generally start to coincide with the first module. Payment can be made by bank transfer or standing order. Other payment methods may be available upon request.
(Unless otherwise stated to be applicable by Month 3) to support your future profession and training
Because we are a very practical course and see members of the public from the outset of the course we have arranged student malpractice insurance. Generally the cost of this would be £40 – £45 for a twelve month period.
It is a requirement that students join the prestigious Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) as a Student member. The cost would be £20.00 and your details would appear on their website register.
CPHT is a research oriented training provider and we have our own research programme, CORP. Students will become part of the research programme after Module 6 (i.e. after 6 months). In module 6 students will be instructed in installing the software onto a personal tablet/laptop. CPHT Registration is £36.00 and is renewable annually. CPHT Leeds will provide students with access to the CORP research programme for just £1 for the first twelve months, after which it will need to be renewed annually. The balance of the first year’s registration fee will be paid by CPHT Leeds
And kindly note the small print:
- CPHT reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course if there are circumstances beyond our control. Obviously any fees paid will be repaid in full.
- Very occasionally it becomes clear a student is not compatible with the course. CPHT reserves the right to remove a participant from the course because of incompatibility. This we would assume to be by mutual agreement and consent.
- CPHT reserves the right to change the staffing of our course when there are reasons beyond our control.
- If for any reason the applicant does not attend the course after the interview the initial deposit will not be refunded.
- Students may pay for tuition over the period of the course.
- To achieve Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) and HPD accreditation, 120 classroom hours must be attended and fees be paid in full.
If you live far from the training centre and have to stay in accommodation for one or more nights. We can suggest reasonably priced hotels/guest houses.